We are joining partners such as ENCATC and Culture Action Europe, together with several European networks to strongly encourage European citizens to vote in the next European Elections to be held from 22-25 May 2014.
These elections will – perhaps more than any previous EU elections – help decide the future direction of Europe. We invite you to join these and other European networks to spread the word. Together we can shape Europe’s future, contribute to the European debates and policies, defend democratic values and raise citizens' awareness of their power of decision.
Do you want to spread the “Go Vote! Bring a Friend” message?
- Download here the communication material to use online (e.g. for your website, newsletter, Facebook page, etc.) and to send to your broad network (not only cultural), your audiences, etc.
- Download here the communication material to print, send or display (postcards, A5, A4 and A3 posters)
- Use the hashtag #GoVoteEU on social media to share your message and contribution.
Would you like to have more information about the European Elections and advocacy material?
- Trans Europe Halles: An EU Elections’ introduction and graphic toolkit
- Drawing citizenship: Towards the 2014 European elections through comics and cartoons
- Culture Action Europe, Manifesto for the European Elections
- Culture Action Europe, Toolkit for the European Elections
- European Cultural Foundation, Shaping Europe through Culture: Support culture in the run up to the European elections
- Europe decides (a contribution to transparency about the European institutions’ work and supporting the democratic process)
For more information about ECF's work around the European elections, see our dedicated webpage.
This campaign is an initiative of the following European cultural networks and organisations (this list is growing):
ENCATC – The leading European network on cultural management and cultural policy education, FACE – Fresh Arts Coalition Europe, TEH – Trans Europe Halles, OTM – On the Move, IETM – international network for contemporary performing arts, CAE – Culture Action Europe, NEMO – Network of European Museum Organisations, EMC – European Music Council, ETC – European Theatre Convention,RESEO – European Network for Opera and Dance Education, Europa Nostra, European Choral Association-Europa Cantat, Res Artis,ACCR – Association des centres culturels de rencontres, ECF – European Cultural Foundation, ELIA – European League of Institutes of the Arts, ECHO – European Concert Hall Organisation, EMCY – European Union of Music Competitions for Youth, Eurozine, ROOTS & ROUTES International Association, Kunsten ’92, Banlieues d’Europe, and NCK – Nordic Centre of Heritage Learning and Creativity.