What are the benefits for you?
Supporting us will benefit you, your organisation or your business in a number of ways.
Depending on the level of your support, in return, you will receive:
- Regular individual updates on the progress of the project or projects you support
- Visits to the project or projects you support
- On your agreement, to be credited on ECF’s website and Annual report
- Public acknowledgement at important occasions, such as the ECF Princess Margriet Award for Culture
- Invitations to cultural events we organise and co-organise in the Netherlands and across Europe. We also organise exclusive meet and greets with individuals and organisations from our network.
→ Contact us for more information or a tailor-made offer.
Why support our work?
Your help allows ECF to be a catalyst for cultural expression in Europe.
From supporting cultural change-makers throughout Europe to campaigning for the arts, everything we do is thanks to the generosity of foundations, governments, corporations and individuals.
We think it is vital to build a more open Europe by connecting culture, communities and democracy. We not only need your financial support but we need your vision and experience too. We are looking for partners and supporters who share the same passion for connecting Europe and culture.
Would you like to find out more about our work through our activities? Join us at one of our upcoming events or connect with us online through our social media. We look forward to discussing your interests in further details.
Interested in joining forces with us? Contact Enrica Flores d'Arcais, Head of Business Development and Communications, by e-mail or call +31 (0)20 573 38 68.
How can you support our work?
You can support our work in many ways:
- By funding a specific project
- By donating to ECF in cash via geef.nl (in Dutch)
- By entering into a long-term partnership to collaborate on projects
- By helping us to spread the word about our work
- By joining our advocacy campaigns to create a strong cultural policy in Europe
- By including ECF in your will
→ Contact us for more information.
Choose what you would like to support
You can earmark your donation for specific activities, such as:
- STEP travel grants for individuals engaged in the arts and culture
- Tandem, a one year exchange for cultural managers
- Specific cultural events such as concerts, exhibitions and performances.
- The annual ECF Princess Margriet Award for Culture
- Contribute to our unique advocacy work for a strong European cultural policy
- Research, conferences and publications related to culture and Europe
ECF is very pleased to have received the CBF hallmark. The CBF’s task is to promote trustworthy fundraising and expenditure by reviewing fundraising organisations and giving information and advice to government institutions and the public.
Obtaining the hallmark is a reward for all the hard work we put into our work and shows to the outside world that we care as much about our organisation as we do about Culture in Europe.