Welcome to the Idea Camp 2015 press page. On this page you will find all the Idea Camp 2015 documentation to download including the press release, images and the ideas booklet. All public information will be published on our Idea Camp 2015 page.
ONLINE RESOURCES : We have produced a wide range of audiovisual and written material which we have shared on our social media channels throughout the event (links below). Also check the Build the City Online Resources Lab for a unique collection of material by speakers and collaborators to the Idea Camp 2015, including videos, photos, links and more.
Idea Makers 2015
This is a document including some of the participants at the Idea Camp 2015 who will come together to co-consider their ideas. They have applied with their idea on how they can change the city positively: looking at migration, the commons, new financing, kids, open data and other ideas. The PDF gathers some of their stories.
Build the City: perspectives on commons and culture rediscovers, reframes and reconsiders previously published historical, artistic, participatory and theoretical perspectives on the subject by a wide variety of authors from different geographical and professional backgrounds.
- Idea Camp 2015 day to day compilation (3 videos)
- Idea Makers present their ideas (50 x 1min videos)
- Idea Talks (2 videos): ‘Commons and the City’ by Michel Bauwens and "When Commoning Strategies Travel" by Jayne O. Ifekwunigwe
- Conversations with guests and speakers (3 videos) featuring Michel Bauwens and Kevin Flanagan, Heike Löschmann, Nicolas Krauss and Julien Wössner, Jayne O. Ifekwunigwe.
- Interviews with partners, hubs and guests (15 videos)