Democracy Needs Imagination – second round
1. How does your proposal relate to the theme Democracy Needs Imagination in one sentence? (max 250 words)
2. What are you planning to do and how will it positively impact on European democracy? (max 250 words)
3. How will your actions have impact and who will you involve? (max 250 words)
4. Explain how feasible it is to deliver on your proposal? (max 250 words)
5. What is imaginative about your Democracy Needs Imagination proposal? (max 250 words)
Please note there are some informational details that you are also required to complete, do not forgot to attach your excel budget. You download the template when in the application form.