As a member of the Consortium supporting the Preparatory Action "Culture in EU External Relations" initiative, we are happy to share the first country reports resulting of the mapping and consultation process of the project which during the last year and a half has included a total of 54 countries.
The country reports from Preparatory Action are published continuously on the Preparatory Action for Culture in EU External Relations' dedicated page as they are ready to be published.
The Preparatory Action “Culture in EU External Relations” is an initiative funded by the European Union. It is implemented by the European Commission, Directorate General for Education and Culture, with the support of a Consortium of eight cultural institutes and organisations, which won an open call for tenders to this effect.
List of members of the consortium:
- The Goethe Institut, Brussels
- BOZAR, Centre for Fine Arts, Brussels
- The British Council, Brussels
- The Danish Cultural Institute, Brussels
- ECF European Cultural Foundation
- IFA Institut fur Auslandsbeziehungen
- The Institut français, Paris
- KEA European Affairs