Below, please find an overview of all the content of the application form that you will need to prepare before submitting your proposal. The Democracy Needs Imagination application grant is now focusing on funding actions described as B) in the call guidelines. B) Is defined as projects related to the theme Democracy Needs Imagination beyond the European Parliamentary elections.
YOUR GRANT PROPOSAL (INCLUDING BUDGET)
1. What is the title of your proposal?
2. How does your proposal relate to the theme Democracy Needs Imagination in one sentence?
3. What are you planning to do, how and why? (max 400 words)
4. Where is your project taking place?
5. What is the proposal start and end date?
6. Do you have partners for this proposal? If you ticked 'YES', please enter the names of your partner(s).
7. Who is your target group (direct and indirect communities) and how do you plan on involving them? (max 150 words)
8. How is your proposal creatively challenging the current negative conversation about Europe, in relation to Democracy needs Imagination? (max 150 words)
9. How will you communicate broadly about your action? (max 150 words)
10. Why is your proposal needed and should be funded? (max 150 words)
11. Why and how could your proposal become an inspiring example for others in Europe? (max 150 words)
12. When will you consider your proposal a success? (max 150 words)
13. For which grant amount are you applying? Please fill in the exact amount you are applying for. What is the total budget (including other funding) for your proposal? (in Euro)