Do you want an open, democratic and inclusive Europe? Do you believe that culture is an invaluable resource for a positive future? Then read on and find out how you can support our work.
Why support our work?
Your help allows the European Cultural Foundation to be a catalyst for cultural expression in Europe. We think it is vital to build a more open Europe by connecting culture, communities, and democracy.
From supporting cultural change-makers throughout Europe to campaigning for the arts, everything we do is thanks to the generosity of foundations, governments, corporations and individuals.
For more information or a tailor-made offer, please contact Maria Virto Marcilla, Manager Funding and Partnerships.
What are the benefits for you?
Supporting us will benefit you, your organisation or your business in a number of ways.
Depending on the level of your support, you will receive:
- Regular individual updates on the progress of the project or projects you support
- Visits to the project or projects you support
- On your agreement, to be credited on our website and in the Annual Report
- Public acknowledgement at important occasions, such as the ECF Princess Margriet Award for Culture
- Invitations to cultural events we organise and co-organise in the Netherlands and across Europe.
How can you support our work?
- By funding a specific project: You can earmark your donation for specific activities. Find out more about our programmes through the website menu under "What we do".
- By donating via geef.nl (in Dutch) - follow the link on the right
- By entering into a long-term partnership to collaborate on projects
- By helping us to spread the word about our work
- By joining our advocacy campaigns to create a strong cultural policy in Europe
- By including our foundation in your will